|Posted||2 months ago|
We are seeking an Asset Management Implementation Specialist, with a strong background in supporting the rollout of asset management systems. A demonstrated understanding of how the process and data requirements of asset management operational stakeholder groups can be supported by an asset management system is essential.
You will will be responsible for providing expert knowledge and advice to guide the Asset Management Implementation project and in particular implementation of mobile asset management solutions. You will work with stakeholders to refine processes and design of asset management on a mobile solution, data migration and reporting.
- Define and document process application by stakeholder area with focus on the mobility solution.
- Define and document stakeholder data configuration.
- Develop asset data, together with subject matter experts, to feed into the asset management system.
- Consider systems engineering principles when completing any of the above work.
- Support the information and asset data management activities for the asset data migration processes from "old" to "new" asset management system.
- Support stakeholders with system cut-over and adoption.
- Highly experienced in asset lifecycle management in related industries.
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise level asset management system implementations including mobility solutions.
- Strong background in understanding the touchpoints of operations and maintenance with an asset management system and the specific success factors for systems acceptance by an organisation.
- Background and appreciation of systems engineering principles.
- Experience in supplying information for an asset management system.
- Experience in understanding data governance and data quality approaches related to asset data.
- Experience with change management within and asset management operational environment.
**This role requires a NV1 Clearance, or the ability to obtain (Australian Citizenship)**
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101917. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com