▪ This role reports to the S4/Hana Project Management Office Lead, and is accountable to all project stream leads and the overarching Program Director
Provide expertise and undertake specialised program/project activities to enable the successful delivery of large scale, complex Information Management (IM) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) program/project(s).
* Lead planning and scheduling activities across all program elements to facilitate successful outcomes and maintain a critical path to go-live.
* Monitor and report on work branch schedules against agreed criteria and plan and create/manage a master schedule, program wide and contribute to the maturity of the entity/sub-stream planning and scheduling capability.
* Plan and coordinate the delivery of specialised work packages involving IM/ICT, ensuring solutions delivered are responsive to customer needs and sustainable in an enterprise environment.
* Monitor and report on work package performance against agreed criteria.
* Monitor resources and expenditure within the agreed work package budgets against the project forecasts.
* Undertake risk and issues identification, assessment and mitigation activities by ensuring risks and issues are documented, reviewed and escalated as appropriate.
* Ensure use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools in line with Queensland Health policy.
* Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and fosters relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
Mandatory qualifications/professional requirements
▪ While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded.
▪ Extensive experience in scheduling and system administration of a large-scale project management tool (Microsoft Project) is required.
▪ Ability to manage multiple project schedules.
▪ Ability to lead program wide planning activities, and drive project leads to deliverables/outcomes.
▪ Ability to communicate and manage a variety of stakeholders.
How you will be assessed
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience, within the context of the responsibilities described above under Key Accountabilities. The ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
▪ Experience in an IM/ICT project environment, including planning, risk management, reporting, budgeting and project closure, and an ability to plan and coordinate the delivery of specialised work packages.
▪ Knowledge and application of appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to provide sound advice and recommendations on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools.
▪ Demonstrated ability and understanding of relevant tools (Scheduling and Product Based
o Previous experience using Microsoft Project 2016 - to do the following:
▪ Role based resourcing at the activity level
▪ Managing Cross Stream & External Project Dependencies
▪ Product Based Planning
▪ Conduct variance reports and trending analysis
▪ Demonstrated ability to develop and manage one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, and facilitate the business change decision-making processes, and the planning and implementation of change.
▪ Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a
complex program/project environment.
▪ Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90781. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com