|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the company
Reporting to what can be described as a very impressive senior leadership team, the organisation, whilst still fairly young is growing at a phenomenal rate and is expected to double revenue in the next 12-18 months.
About the role
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for positively influencing the market's perception of the organisation on a global basis.
You are the person that will design, develop & implement the Company's marketing strategy, turning vision into reality by challenging the status quo consistently & reliably. Building upon an established market presence, your opportunity for growth is limited only by your imagination.
- Development & execution of marketing material, positioning the brand as the market leader in its field.
- Developing an Omnichannel capability across digital, print, billboard & other marketing mediums, you possess a zest for social media & data as a strategic asset
- Providing the brand with a voice as the subject matter expert & central resource for intelligence
- Challenging the status quo along with introducing concepts & strategies that have been successfully incorporated across other industries.
- Performing the role of brand ambassador, developing & maintaining a positive, powerful company branding from a global aspect
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop marketing material that assists the sales process, ensuring coordination & alignment of messaging across all mediums.
- Establishing & maintaining effective communication & positive relationships with colleagues, delivering advice & support as the champion of brand & marketing.
- A proven track record in marketing of around 5+ years
- Demonstrated achievement in marketing, with proven performance in digital customer experience optimisation & managing channel communication/content calendars.
- A track record in generating & delivering outcomes both on-time & on-budget.
- Proven ability to build positive, enduring relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Growth mindset, that relishes the opportunities presented in a rapidly evolving business.
- A resolute commitment to continual improvement & learning.
- Experienced in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Analytics and Data Studio, Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat as well as social media platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram & Facebook.
What's on Offer
- Part-time hours (approx. 22-25 hours per week) with flexibility around times & days of work negotiable with the right candidate and the view to go full time as the role grows in 12 -18 months' time.
- Milton based role with the opportunity to work from home
- Competitive salary package, flexible and fun environment with a fantastic leadership team
- Rewarding and varied role - make an impact be a voice that 3will be heard