About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people.
About the Role
Spread your creative wings in this diverse Marketing Coordinator Role. Join us and enjoy collaboration and participation in a wide range of marketing activities across the Davidson Group.
There is plenty to do, but we work as a team, have fun and create together to achieve marketing success. In this role you will be brainstorming, designing, creating, organising, liaising and collaborating for success on a number of marketing projects. We have the latest tech in the form of a Microsoft Surface Studio to help you produce your best work.
If you are highly organised then we welcome you as our lead Event Management guru. You will also have the opportunity to travel interstate to our Sydney and Melbourne offices. If you are creative, highly organised and are able to deliver top quality results then come and join the Davidson team!
We are prepared to pay for your skills and can offer a competitive salary range for the role: 54k-81k inclusive of Super dependant on experience.
You will be a highly motivated individual that enjoys working at pace with ideally 3+ years of experience. You take a proactive approach to your work ensuring work is delivered to deadlines. You have strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail, which can be demonstrated through your successful track record in Event Management. You're passionate about design and marketing concepts and adopt a flexible approach to your work providing extra support to colleagues when the need arises. You have experience using a variety of marketing strategies.
- Event Management experience is essential
- Design skills and experience using Adobe Creative Suite an advantage but not essential
- Digital knowledge - proficiency with web, social media, content planning and curation, SEO knowledge and running online campaigns
- Experience in using Content Management Systems and marketing automation software would be an advantage
- An understanding of digital analytics and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and general knowledge of internal and external communication practices including PR
- An understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Tertiary degree or TAFE qualification (or working towards one) in marketing, communications or other business discipline/s or significant marketing experience.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- Recognition bonuses, achievement lunches
- A vibrant team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. For a full job description or to find out more please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635 or Emma Roberts on 02 8093 0601, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89903. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com