|Posted||17 days ago|
Our vision is 'to be the leading workplace performance company in Australia'. As a national, Australian business with over 30 years' experience we understand the importance of hiring people with passion, who place the customer experience at the heart of what they do. We understand that no two industries, businesses or roles are the same. Our people work side by side our clients to customise recruitment processes and consultancy services to suit their business needs.
Davidson has an opportunity for Marketing Coordinator to support us during an exciting period of our 30-year history. Whilst Casual for now there is a potential for this role to become a permanent part of the Davidson team.
- Provide assistance with Group marketing and communications projects
- Assist with production of Go-to-market collateral
- Produce and manage digital and social media channels on behalf of the Group in particular with respect to content scheduling, analytics and reporting
- Responsible for updating website content and general upkeep of the Group website
- Support the Group with event coordination and administration - from invitation to venue bookings to assisting with presentation and follow-up.
- Provide general marketing administration support to the Group and the team
- Maintain Brand content, tools and resources.
The road to great things starts with one step, all you have to do is take it.
- Skilled in Canva or Adobe Creative Suite Programs and experienced in Google Analytics and SEO
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise competing workloads to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Attention to details and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return for your valuable skills and experience we will offer you:
- Salary sacrifice options
- An environment where leaders support career development and genuinely care about seeing you succeed
- A working environment where everyone feels heard and innovation and new ideas are encouraged.
- Brand new office/fantastic working environment
In terms of the "fun" stuff, we hold weekly/fortnightly casual drinks, monthly and quarterly celebrations and a social club that catches up on a regular basis. We also offer a Birthday RDO.
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume along with a cover letter.