|Posted||29 days ago|
Our vision is 'to be the leading workplace performance company in Australia'. As a national, Australian business with over 30 years' experience we understand the importance of hiring people with passion, who place the customer experience at the heart of what they do. We understand that no two industries, businesses or roles are the same. Our people work side by side our clients to customise recruitment processes and consultancy services to suit their business needs.
With Davidson, you always get the A Team.
Davidson is currently updating all of our external marketing material and is looking to invest in a Marketing Content Coordinator to be responsible for the following:
- Digital content creation, building consistent language across all our external channels and coordination across media platforms, website, and emails
- Developing a consistent language for all external communication around the brands
- Managing marketing campaigns and creating content/graphics for digital advertising including Facebook and Google ads to engage our target audiences
- Managing marketing campaigns and creating graphics for marketing emails to be used internally and externally.
- Video content creation to drive audience engagement
- Develop marketing strategies to build social media channels in response to our client's needs
- Manage content calendar to elevate brand awareness
- Track analytics to inform marketing planning and strategy
The road to great things starts with one step, all you have to do is take it.
- As our Content Superstar you will be creative, ambitious and passionate about social media
- Skilled in Canva or Adobe Creative Suite Programs and experienced in Google Analytics and SEO
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise competing workloads to work under pressure to meet deadline
In return for your valuable skills and experience we will offer you:
- Salary sacrifice options
- An environment where leaders support career development and genuinely care about seeing you succeed
- A working environment where everyone feels heard and innovation and new ideas are encouraged.
- Brand new office/fantastic working environment
In terms of the "fun" stuff, we hold weekly/fortnightly casual drinks, monthly and quarterly celebrations and a social club that catches up on a regular basis. We also offer a Birthday RDO.
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume along with a cover letter.