About the Company
Davidson's partnership with one of Brisbane's most successful brands is sourcing a Marketing Campaigns Officer to join on a permanent basis. Our client is Brisbane based and truly values their people, offering excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. As a member of a collaborative team with strong mentors you will gain invaluable experience and supported to grow within the organisation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the execution and measurement of the brand's co-operative campaign and above-the-line advertising activities including product compilation, execution, communications (consumer and consultant) and post campaign reporting within a global company.
- Campaign execution and communications.
- Build and foster ongoing relationships to ensure co-operative campaigns are delivered in accordance with the campaign/supplier objectives.
- Collaborate with the Product Delivery Team to ensure product selection and product delivery is as briefed for co-operative campaigns.
- Review post campaign reports and present learning's and results to the wider marketing team
- Identify training needs and construct a development plan
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified In Marketing or Relevant field and you will have expert knowledge of marketing principles and practices. An understanding of search engine marketing and search engine optimisation, EDM's, display advertising and social media are essential.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with managing competing deadlines
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships.
- An understanding of web metrics and analytical skills to ensure marketing effectiveness
- An understanding of the internet, online marketing and e-commerce
- Degree qualified in relevant field - highly desirable
- Exposure to an iconic, ASX listed business
- Innovative and progressive culture
- Hard working and rewarding environment
- Exciting industry related benefits in addition to ongoing study support
- Social and dynamic culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le on 07 3023 1004, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89945. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com