|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Events Officer to join a government department on a 6 month contract with the potential to extend based in Ipswich.
About the Role
Supporting the Project Team in the delivery of stages two and three of the redevelopment through the provision of marketing, graphic design and event assistance.
- Graphic design
- Quality and timely delivery of graphic design and desktop publishing services for print, online, interface and experiential applications.
- Proactive and reactive development of brand, creative, asset and campaign concepts.
- Demonstrated high level of technical graphic design and desktop publishing expertise across a range of applications include Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro and Acrobat X Pro.
- Liaison with Marketing Services team as required, to ensure a consistent approach to brand delivery.
- Marketing and communications
- Ability to undertake communications, marketing and engagement projects, with assistance from the Engagement Manager and Stakeholder Engagement Officer.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing industry, including advertising, online, media and communications etc
- Demonstrated ability to manage digital channels and create content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to assist with stakeholder communications - ie newsletters etc
- Manage external marketing supplier relationships, as required
- Ability to update website using WIX (programming expertise will be a bonus)
- Liaison with Council's Marketing Services team as required, in regards to media buying / advertising booking requirements
- Event activation
- Demonstrated understanding of functions and events operations
- Assist with the set up and preparation of events.
- Ability to support the Engagement team in the delivery of events and activations in the Project. Tasks may include compiling running sheets, sourcing quotes (and working with procurement), managing events onsite, providing assistance to the management team in regards to set up and bump out (note some weekend and after hours work will be required)
- Admin support
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Events Team and Marketing Team
- Assist with functions and events enquiries
- Manage all social media and website enquiries
- Provide basic admin support to the Engagement team
- Attend meetings as required
- Liaise with key stakeholders as required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows. JO-2102-102995. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com