- Truly impact internal and external customer experience at Southern Rural Water
- Flexible working arrangements with offices across Southern Victoria
- $111,189 - 120,340 + superannuation + car
Southern Rural Water (SRW) manages rural water and groundwater across the southern half of Victoria from the Great Divide to the coast and to the South Australian border in the west and the NSW border in the east. SRW is a government-owned statutory corporation, operating with offices across the state to support agricultural production, electricity generation, country towns and cities, and rural and urban businesses.
SRW is experiencing a period of once in-a-generation transformation, with the modernisation of major infrastructure and services, upgrading irrigation districts and preparing them for a more climate-resilient future. The transformation does not stop in the field: new IT projects, customer interfaces, business systems and people and culture processes are helping SRW to develop a future-ready organisation.
This role will see you working in an IT management role, with 6x direct reports at varying levels of seniority. In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Southern Rural water's IT environment, including oversight of (and input into) projects relevant to system development or equipment uplifts.
Some key responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Providing leadership, governance and delivery of the IT strategy, design and architecture, ensuring fit for purpose.
- Ensure all SLAs and targets are consistently met and liaise with stakeholders to resolve any existing and upcoming issues.
- Coordinate development of direct reports and staff to ensure technical, skill and compliance requirements are met across the IT business.
- Ensuring IT practice is delivering technology solutions that achieve organisation-wide productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Undertake regular meetings with direct reports to provide constructive feedback, coaching and guidance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the following;
- Office 365 Suite (Exchange, Sharepoint, SfB, etc.).
- Cloud exposure - implementation and migration (MS Azure).
- Proven experience maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive professional experience required at a senior managerial level.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline.
To apply for this role, please click on the "apply now" button to upload your CV. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565
For a detailed position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org