About the Company
This Australian Investment company are going through a period of strong growth and are seeking people who can grow with the organisation. They are looking for a Manager of Investor relations to join their team and assist with the growth of the companies Investment products and services.
About the Role
This is a multi-faceted role which will report into the General Manager of Investments.
- Manage and help develop the CRM
- Maximising the growth by identifying new business opportunities
- Manage inquiries for investors
- Help with materials for presentations to financial intermediaries such as advisers, accountants etc
- Coordinate materials such as PDS, newsletters, quarterly reports etc
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to managers and the compliance team
To be successful in this role you will be you will be RG146 compliance and have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
You will confident in your ability to build strong relationships with Investors and Intermediaries and be a person who is proactive. You will have no problem working in an ever changing environment and be able to identify opportunities for growth as they arise.
- CBD Based
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation
- Great salary and incentives on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90778. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com