|Posted||14 days ago|
Manager, Technical Support and Delivery
About ADG Engineers
ADG Engineers was founded in 2002 and has today grown to become a business of more than 180 staff across 8 office locations. The business continues to be led by the founding partners.
The business has a commitment to creative yet practical engineering and it is the combination of technical expertise with the close personal involvement of the leadership team and the relationships built that sets ADG apart from the competition.
A multi-disciplinary business, with coverage across many of the key market sectors, a client base which spans the public and private sector and the commitment to deep personal relationships with key stakeholders provides ADG (and its people) with many of the opportunities that exist within much larger organisations, however without sacrificing the personal elements that we all see as important.
About Your Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager for South East Queensland, this is a rare Brisbane based opportunity to shape the future of a growing, specialist business.
Leading the Civil Infrastructure team, you will oversee the successful growth of the ADG business across the private and public sectors with a strong focus on projects within the fast paced and buoyant infrastructure sector.
Drawing on strong industry networks, a track record of excellence in technical delivery and a team of highly skilled industry professionals, your success will be defined by the subsequent growth of the business, both here in SEQ and beyond.
The opportunity to play a pivotal role within a values driven business with an outstanding track record across multiple industry sectors.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Degree Qualified in relevant Engineering discipline (Civil).
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ).
- A passion for the Civil Infrastructure sector and business growth.
- Excellent technical leadership skills with the ability to lead a team of highly competent professionals.
- An innovative and creative approach with a willingness to think outside of the box to create growth opportunities.
- A strong and evidenced track-record of outstanding technical delivery within the Australian Civil Infrastructure market.
- A strong network within the sector and the ability to generate opportunities through leverage of this network.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
A positive and resilient mindset with the ability to operate successfully within a privately owned organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Veness on 0488 336 857, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100779. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com