|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are privileged to be exclusively partnering with a leader in the financial services industry. The organisation creates strong partnerships, outstanding delivery models with a flexible and agile approach to all clients and their needs.
They have a reputation for high performance and have a proud history with over 20 years in the industry.
With a newly created leadership position, you have the opportunity to grow and lead the client services division through an exciting new stage.
About the Role
This unique role requires a blend of commerciality, dedication and innovation from an experienced leader in client services.
Joining a positive and engaging work culture, you will make this role your own as you take the next step in your career.
You responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Develop processes/solutions for client services to assist in delivering initial and ongoing advice to Financial Advisors/clients
- Take a proactive role in the recruitment of Client Service Offices who collectively service relationships and implement a range of investment products on behalf of the clients
- Collaborate with multiple leaders/areas of the organisation including marketing, risk and compliance, IT, distribution and portfolio
- Deliver complex administrative execution in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Business development support including monthly market updates, event management, database management, correspondence in relation to portfolios
- CRM management including the maintenance of client/advisor group details and process improvement
- The set-up and maintenance of portfolios and related reports and client-related correspondence
- Proven success in senior/leadership role within client services
- Extensive experience in the use of Xplan and MS Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong judgment, integrity and independence
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with queries and questions
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills
- Understanding of excel principals and report generation
Previous experience within the financial services industry is also essential.
- Highly reputable organisation with a brilliant brand and positive work culture
- Collaborate with passionate professionals within a team focussed environment
- Opportunity to build and coach a team of engaged client service professionals
- Permanent opportunity
- High performing organisation
- Generous salary package commensurate on experience
- Immediate start
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102948. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com