|Posted||23 days ago|
Davidson Technology are looking for an experienced Management Consultant to join our business to assist our clients in improving their workplace performance.
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for working with our existing portfolio of enterprise banking and commercial clients to identify and solve their organisational problems as well as identifying and winning new pieces of work.
This role will include the following:
- Speaking with existing clients for updates on new and existing business opportunities.
- Searching out and acting on new opportunities to further our business offerings.
- Identifying clients organisational problems and inefficiencies.
- Mapping organisational structures and workflows through research and data collection.
- Through analysis of data, identify client's organizational problems and inefficiencies.
- Prepare proposals setting out strategies to address identified inefficiencies.
- Present findings to clients and present recommendations including key business project plans, workforce planning and deployment.
- Identification, placement and management of key project staff.
- Liaise with client stakeholders to ensure that they are informed of progress.
- Recording details of all clients on the database and ensuring that all activity is adequately recorded.
- Maintain client and contact records to the standards laid down by the business.
- Maintaining social media, advertising copy as directed by managers and contributing to the overall marketing strategy as required.
- Ensuring that individual areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently.
- Carrying out sales activities in accordance with the laid down procedures by the business.
- Ensuring activity is updated on the salesforce database to use for KPI's where necessary.
- Preparing Social Media and advertising copy contributing to the overall marketing strategy where required.
- Support and implement regular team meetings and team building activities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promote a cohesive, team orientated work environment.
- Contribute to our culture of continuous improvement by Keeping up to date with developments and latest banking and finance organizational trends and markets, and report to senior managers significant changes.
- Delivering high quality customer service both internally and externally.
What will your Workplace experience be?
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance. We invite committed and passionate people to help us on our exciting journey of growth and success.
We are continuously exploring ways to celebrate and reward the success that comes from the positive energy and passion our people bring. From active social clubs to extended loyalty leave and birthday RDO's we continuously strive to provide the ideal employee experience .
We know that inclusive companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.