About the Company
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Financial Analyst/ Management accountant to join an ASX listed organisation based in Brisbane inner city. Priding themselves on their high performing culture this organisation strives to provide a work culture that is second to none.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a business partnering role focused on operational delivery this is for you! Apply today!
About the Role
This blended role will see you responsible for elements of both financial and management accounting for this business unit. To be successful in this role you will have strong commercial acumen, with a strong background in project/ commercial accounting. This role will see you gain valuable experience within an ASX Listed organisation and be challenged to be the best professional you can be. Reporting to the Commercial Leader you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and management accounts including P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analysis and interpretation of monthly results including variance analysis and management reporting
- Responding to requests for information for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with ad hoc reporting for senior commercial analyst and the commercial leader
As the successful applicant you will have a proven ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal. You will also have a minimum of 4 years in Accounting and/or finance and have completed, or be studying towards your CA/CPA.
Furthermore you will display;
- Ability to exceed and achieve deadlines
- Resilient and open to new ideas, with the ability to adapt to change
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus and teamwork experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
An opportunity exists to join a premium, global brand in a management role enabling you to directly influence the success of the organisation.
Other benefits include;
- Exposure to a Domestic and International network
- Working within a ASX listed organisation
- Fun and collaborative culture
- Central Brisbane location
- Internal 24/7 gym
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89616. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com