About the Company
Goldwind is one of the world's leading wind power companies and has a presence on six continents globally. By 2015, Goldwind was the world's number one wind turbine manufacturer by newly installed generation capacity.
About the Role
Based at site within the Ballarat area, the Regional Maintenance Planner is responsible for assisting in the planning of the operation and maintenance to all assets installed at the Wind Farms within VIC, TAS and WA as well as planning upcoming consumption associated with service activities. The operation and maintenance will be planned on the installed Wind Turbine Generators, Balance of Plant equipment and site compliance requirements.
- Development and Review of the current project schedule, critical path plan and timelines
- Updating the schedule and comparing the actual work performed against the baseline program
- Proactive communication regarding all project schedule activities to relevant stakeholders
- Accurate administration of the critical path plan and timelines
- Identify any risks to completing scheduled maintenance plan or performance standards and report to Service Site Manager.
- Support development of client and internal reporting per the WOM on the new Wind Farms and prepare routine reports on operating wind farms
- Appointment is expected to be in the Ballarat area with some ongoing travel as required, initially there may be requirement to travel to Melbourne head office whilst sites are under construction.
- Experience in project control and reporting systems.
- Ability to review & manage schedules and work within budget.
- Reviewing project schedules in large infrastructure or construction environment - preferably windfarms.
- Experience in high pressure situations in major operations environment is preferred.
- Negotiation with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with WTG Service (FIX'D) desirable.
- We are looking for a savvy operator that is able to look at the issues facing our schedules and place the pieces together in the correct order.
- Experience of Microsoft project, excel and CMMS is highly important. Ideally you will be able to be given the data, told the parameters and then be able to set up what is needed based on this set of instructions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com