About the Company
As a well-regarded industry leader with stable business operations throughout QLD, this leading property investment manager has a newly created opportunity for an experienced legal professional. With an impressive and diversified portfolio, this is a genuine opportunity that will allow you to work with a broad team of professionals that share a strong commercial vision and pride in the brand they work for.
About the Role
Working closely with the COO and MD, this role will provide guidance and advice on the management of legal risk in relation to business operations. Key duties will include:
- Review of commercial terms of Letter of Offer documentation
- Ensure Lease proposals reflect agreed commercial terms
- Manage Disclosure Statements and highlight any significant impact of portfolio management
- Recognise opportunities for improved efficiencies in the new operating platform
- Drafting and review of commercial documents for development, commercial & retail leases, transactions, agreements and contracts
- Reviewing and providing advice on lease and financing agreements
- Promote compliance and adherence to risk management strategies
This role will suit a self-motivated individual with a versatile nature who has the ability to work with changing work requirements and demands. Ideally you have extensive experience within property law and this will have been gained from within a Firm or an in-house environment. You will possess the relevant qualifications and you will be able to demonstrate your experience in the drafting and review of commercial documents along with an intimate knowledge of leasing, franchise and financing agreements. ParaLegals with a strong property background may also be considered.
This role is being offered on a part-time basis and hours to be considered based on individuals pcircumstances.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland or Rebecca Willis on 0452 548 494, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100332. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com