About the Company
Large government department. Parramatta based but flexible work arrangements duting COVID. Education sector.
About the Role
Primary purpose of the role
The role is responsible for the instructional design and development of comprehensive high quality online learning resources for the department's Teaching Quality Unit, delivering professional learning to teachers across the state. The role requires expertise in the design and delivery of online and multiple learning channels.
- Research, design and develop high quality online learning resources, to ensure all resources meet defined objectives and the needs of the end user.
- Consult with relevant staff, project leaders and stakeholders to plan and scope requirements for online learning resources.
- Provide advice on learning resource design and implementation.
- Use innovative technologies in the design and development of learning resources.
- Implement policies, standards and procedures for learning design and development.
- Provide responsive, effective, accurate and timely advice to senior managers and report regularly on progress and achievements.
Immediate starts available.
Candidate will need to complete a working with children certification.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100398. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com