About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require client service officers to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
The role is a highly technical role aimed at assisting will assist in the provision of timely and appropriate service and advice to clients and completion of detailed file and administration work to support the range of services.
- Administration of the on-line Learning Management System (LMS)
- Processing learning and development corporate invoices and purchase orders
- Events coordination for learning and development workshops and conferences
- Organising training venues, logistics, transport and accommodation
- Schedule training and assist in the collation of training materials
- Provide confidential and high quality administrative support
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Temporary assignment
- Great opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience
- AO3 level
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90487. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com