A great opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Design Lead to join a well-known organisation on a 6 month contract. The key focus of the role is ensuring appropriate training activities are planned, designed, developed, delivered and evaluated with appropriate handover to BAU training teams
You will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in a business or related field & Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent - mandatory
- Extensive experience developing and delivering multi-stream training solutions
- Strong experience in identifying training needs, design, development, facilitation and evaluation for diverse audiences across large scale enterprise wide projects, including IT projects
- Solid understanding of adult learning principles and the ability to apply them to design and facilitation solutions
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others not within direct control, including key stakeholders, and move toward a common vision or goal with internal consulting skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with e-learning tools such as Articulate &/or Captivate (desirable).
- Ability to manage, prioritise and deliver multiple streams of work in a fast-paced environment within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90304. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com