|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Company
With a treasured reputation in Queensland, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth. Here is your chance to join an incredible culture in the midst of an exciting and historic transition.
The opportunity to step into the role of Learning and Development Coordinator has just become available. Based in their Tarragindi head office, you will also be required to attend their Bowen Hill sites as well as other locations when required.
The primary focus of this role is to coordinate organisational learning and development resources to ensure that the organisation maintains and appropriately skilled workforce and continues to meet its compliance obligations today, and in the future.
About the Role
Working with a supportive HR GM and team of four, your role will be high volume and varied. This is a key role in the implementation of standardised, high quality learning and development programs and practices across the organisation.
Your key results areas will included (but not be limited to):
- Organisational Learning and Development coordination - developing a comprehensive program as well as addressing identified skills and knowledge gaps
- Employee Induction and Mandatory Training - developing and facilitating employee induction and on-boarding programs
- Learning Management System administration and e-Learning design and delivery - design and deliver online learning material using e-learning software and the LMS
- Training needs analysis and course delivery - including the development of training and information sessions to staff and managers as required to meet compliance obligations and address skills and knowledge gaps
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees championing the L&D agenda.
It's essential that you will have demonstrated knowledge of a range of contemporary organisational learning and development practices and initiatives.
You will have demonstrated experienced in LMS administration, including course scheduling, and monitoring and reporting on course attendance/completion, as well as entry-level online learning design skills using authoring software.
Your prior 3 years' experience (minimum) in an L&D position, openness to fulfil a wide and evolving role will see you succeed.
In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running. This position requires a tertiary qualified and driven individual, with a high level of maturity and initiative.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your L&D career
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101411. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com