|Posted||28 days ago|
You will be joining a team of existing Lean Six Sigma Consultants who are responsible for working directly with the business to implement the required changes and improvements. They currently have well established pipeline, diagnostic and governance functions in place and need top quality Senior Consultant and Consultant resources who can work with the Operational Excellence team and deliver high quality outcomes.
As the Lean Six Sigma Consultant your role will be to identify, develop and manage business improvement opportunities and apply process automation solutions where applicable. You will contribute to the culture of Continuous Process Improvement and support process leads across the organization on the application of these tools.
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement methodology (i.e. Lean Six Sigma or similar methodology).
- Solid understanding of project management to demonstrate capacity to achieve meaningful goals and undertake competing priorities within a dynamic environment. Proven track record on driving task and projects from initiation to completion.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence decisions at a senior management level.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and execute continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities where processes and procedures can be improved to expedite business outcomes.
- Qualification in Project Management including traditional and agile methodologies.
- Qualification in Lean Six Sigma or similar methodology e.g. Green Belt or Black Belt (preferred) certification.
- Banking domain/industry experience is very desirable but not essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103433. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com