About the Company
Fast Growing National construction company specialising in retail fit out & refurbishment. With 75% repeat business they are going from strength to strength and with a strong project pipeline in VIC they are now looking for a number of leading hands and site managers.
About the Role
- Work closely with Site Managers to supervise a team of tradesmen and subcontractors
- Ensure that projects are completed in accordance with the construction program.
- Supervising the site to ensure that works are completed on time and in accordance with site instructions
- Ensuring site safety
- Ensure Works are completed defect free
- Working on the tools
- Have previously worked as a Carpenter, including having at least a Certificate III in Carpentry
- 3+ years' experience in the construction industry (experience in fit out/refurbishment an added bonus)
- Are a self-starter and a clear communicator who works well in a team to get the job done on time and with no defects
- Have a strong focus on safety for you and your team
- Are a genuine team player with a no hassles, can do attitude who takes pride in delivering quality work
- Possess your own tools and car
- Are an Australian resident, qualified to work in Australia
Attractive Salary. Family Feel and Great Career Progression.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90080. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com