|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, this is a great chance join a company who are a leading business with distributed presence across multiples sites around the globe.
About the Role
The Cloud DevOps Engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services.
- A good grounding in infrastructure technology
- Hands on engineering experience with GCP or AWS
- Experience building cloud automation, including CD/CI pipelines
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services
- Develop and promote the reuse of patterns
- Strong reporting skills to provide management reporting to ensure data driven discussions for continuous improvement
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103997. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com