Exciting opportunity for a Lead Java Developer, with strong experience in designing and developing Java solutions to commence an exciting role within the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform in a DevOps environment.
Your key responsibilities can include:
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, deployment and support of the Enterprise Identity and access management solution.
- Own, maintain and evolve the software design for the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform in line with defined architecture/design principles, security principles and coding standards.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to the development team's work and own the mechanisms to ensure adherence to design principles and coding standards.
- Build and maintain tools for development, deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
- Ensure continuous monitoring, review and update of CD/CI and SCM processes and tools.
- Advice and assist operations for improving uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerating software deployments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as a Lead Java designer/developer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- Strong understanding of secure coding practices and application security
- Experience in identity and access management development.
- Strong experience and understanding of core information security domains and development of security solutions in Java
- Strong experience in developing micro-services using RESTful architectural style
- Strong understanding of cryptography and experience implementing cryptography using JCE
- Strong experience of Identity Federation: SAML, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Strong experience in LDAP and LDAP Server: Oracle OUD or OpenDJ preferred.
- Experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Hands-on experience with software development and Configuration Management Automation, Java development, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, WebSphere Application Server and Linux Administration
- Highly desirable skills - experience on Production Support, AWS, Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and performance testing in a DevOps environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99324. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com