|Posted||25 days ago|
Our client, based in Brendale have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Supervisor to join their growing business with the key responsibility of ensuring the team's ability to meet production targets in an interesting and varied role.
- The lead hand will coordinate the team and is responsible for applying policies and procedures.
- They are involved with, and supportive of, disciplinary actions brought about by management.
- Other duties may include evaluating the quality of work of team members, organizing crew tasks, maintaining work standards, resolving issues between team members, and mentoring junior employees.
- The lead hand is accountable for the team's ability to meet production goals. They must identify requirements for specific materials or tools and communicate these requests to the appropriate person.
- The lead hand informs the manager of any scheduling conflicts and assists in resolving them.
- The lead hand promotes a safe work environment and is responsible for the efficient running of and safety on factory floor.
- The lead hand must understand the legal liability of this role and any related occupational and safety laws.
- They may also make certain team members comply with safety regulations, identify a need for safety training and see to timely resolution of safety concerns.
We are looking for someone with the following background, skills and experience:
- 12V and 24V experience - solar, lights, winches, etc.
- Ability to fit small components to large parts on a vehicle.
- Hard working and flexible as to variety of changing tasks.
- Have an interest in trucks and large vehicles.
- Be able to prioritize work schedules to meet goals according to urgency - whether working unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Vehicles accessory fitting experience would be ideal.
- Good communication with the team and the public.
- Team orientated with a pleasant demeanour.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com