|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||28 days ago|
Endeavour Energy distribute affordable, safe and reliable electricity to over 2 million people in homes and businesses across Sydney's Greater West, the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and the South Coast. Recent privatisation, and the current transition from a traditional 'poles and wires' business to a distributed services operator is bringing change, challenge and opportunity to the business, and it's employees.
They are now looking to appoint an exceptional individual to the role of Lead Engineer - Substations.
This role will lead a small team in the development of policies, procedures and design and construction standards relating to transmission and zone substations. You will also investigate failures and incidents, and make recommendations to prevent recurrence. This role also manages external suppliers from tender stage through to award, procurement and installation.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will possess:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Previous exposure to and knowledge of the electricity industry would be well regarded
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Commercial acumen and the ability to write business cases and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to embrace innovative new technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, secure organisation and join them on their exciting change journey. An attractive remuneration package is offered along with first class training and development in a professional and collaborative environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102050. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com