About the Company
A disruptive product business with a positive social impact is looking for an experienced Lead Data Engineer to join their growing team.
The excellent individuals that make up the team combined with their SaaS offers a complex, modern and rewarding working environment. It's a company that has clear goals of where they want to be in the coming years and also one that will also help you achieve yours.
About the Role
As the Lead Data Engineer you will be technical leading a growing team. with the day to day consisting of the following:
- Ensuring a successful data-driven strategy that aids in achieving business goals
- Mentoring, up-skilling and ensuring processes of best practice are implemented and followed
- Making decisions and recommendations on the technology stack and tools to shape the future target state
- Having an instrumental role in how this product is scaled and grown in the Australian market.
Experience in the following is preferred but not all are necessary. This organisation does value an individuals ability to pick up and learn new technical skills yet there must be demonstrated experience in doing so.
- Experience working in a product & quality focused environment
- Past experience in a Senior or Lead Data Engineer position
- Past experience as a Software Engineer would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of Python (Scala is also suitable)
- Strong knowledge of Cloud and Serverless technologies - open to AWS, Google Cloud (GCP) or Azure
- Demonstrated success in fast paced agile environments
If you are not actively looking or don't have an updated CV currently and would rather chat in passive sense feel free to reach out to Dominic Elliott via linkedin or email.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on email@example.com or 0491011875, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100371. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com