As a Senior Data Analyst (Digital), you will work closely with department leads to provide vital insights and reporting to help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design Digital analytical solutions for customers
- Digital is responsible for coming up with content.
- Work with stakeholders to identify trends and complex data patterns
- Lead data interpretations and communicate to clients
- Identify and evaluate organisational risks - recommend process and system changes
- Evaluate reliability of source information
- Coach and Mentor other members of the team.
- Presenting to clients
- 50% people development, knowledge sharing, uplifting skills, performance management and general HR stuff 50% actively on the tools doing the work.
You must have at least 3+ years of experience in a Senior/Lead Data Analyst role and ideally have previously worked in financial services. You will have excellent client facing skills and be adept at translating complex data and information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong technical ability in all things data analytics
- Adobe Marketing Suite (Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Target)
- Strong marketing analytics knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Financial Services Experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90549. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com