|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Level 2 Windows Helpdesk Support Engineer - O365, Outlook, MS TEAMS, AD, Windows 10, AZURE
The position is responsible for providing technical support for technology integration of a number of technologies,
The role will work closely and collaboratively with trusted external integration partner, Project Managers, Functional Leads and a range of internal & external business and technical experts operating within a transition team to deliver high quality outputs and support the business community in a timely manner.
What you will be doing ?
- Provide support in project implementation and delivery in both technical and non-technical capacity (i.e.: gather & compile assets list)
- Act as the support front to user community during project change implementation to minimise user impact
- Manage incident and own issue to resolution within reasonable timeframe and customer satisfaction
- Experience with Microsoft products including operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 and Office 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory ( AD ) /Group Policy and core services
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure technology with good working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and MFA
- Project implementation and support experience in a fast pace and competing resource environment
- Strong support skills in Microsoft collaboration products specifically to MS Teams, Outlook & SharePoint online
- Ability to gather system information and analyse gaps
- Broad understanding of IT software, server and network technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills of end user computing issue relating to applications, security policies and backend server configuration
- Understanding of IT Service Management tool i.e.: ServiceNow OR similar
- Any tertiary qualification with relevant industry certification i.e.: MCSA, MS Teams Administrator etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx) quoting reference no. JO-2103-103309. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com