About the Company
I am working with a Federal Government client who has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Kubernetes Engineer or a Cloud Architect who enjoys the hands-on development. Initial term for 12 months, with further 12-month extension.
About the Role
The Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment.
Office location is in ACT (near the airport).
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, VMware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure & security levels
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian
- Hands on experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery toolin
- You enjoy bringing your 'A' game and driving change to continuously raise the security posture of an organisatio
- Familiarity with Ansible configuration management is an advantage
- Certification in Kubernetes is a bonus
To apply for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen who has a NV1 clearance. Click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2003-100045.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com