- Permanent Position | Brisbane CBD | $70,000 per annum plus super
- Brisbane based well established GLOBAL Software Development Company
- Awesome work culture | Growth Opportunities within Data and BI
If you are searching for professional growth, then this opportunity could be for you!
This Brisbane based well established GLOBAL Software Development Company creates products that are being sold all around the world, including to some of the most recognizable brands and blue chip companies - some multi-billion dollar businesses.
Due to internal growths and wins, they now require a Junior Tester with a technical background in databases, and a real interest within the BI (Business Intelligence) and data space.
So, if you are searching for an opportunity to build your professional career, and you are looking to join a great work culture…then this is for you!!
Some of your responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Data validating and verifying the outputs of new or updated BI projects;
- Writing new test cases for our clients leading BI solutions, or executing existing test cases;
- Verifying, maintaining or creating automated test scripts;
- Documenting key testing plans, maintaining and reviewing outputs;
Experience with the following is required:
- Bachelor of IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science AND/OR relevant work/practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with data, either developing or testing BI projects
- Proven and demonstrated expertise writing SQL scripts for data validation/querying purposes;
- Attention to detail, process-oriented and quick learner;
- Excellent and effective communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to band together when under pressure to deliver in-full and on-time results;
- Graduate-level qualifications
Desirable but not mandatory skills:
- Experience working with or analyzing data from ERP, CRM or Accounting systems
- Some hands-on experience with self-service BI tools such as: PowerBI, Tableau, Excel, Qlik;
- Understanding of data modeling and general Business Intelligence concepts
PLEASE NOTE: As part of the application process, we request you to please ensure you have attached your resume as well as your cover letter outlining your suitability for this position.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don't hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99450. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com