|Posted||26 days ago|
About the Company
Our client, an Australian owned business and an established brand in industry
About the Role
Ideally looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer with 2 -3 years experience in salesforce development and would be keen in learning new technologies.
You would be part of a very dynamic team who are driving a huge transformation program at the moment. Excellent opportunity for a Junior Salesforce Developer to learn and grow in the role as this has a view to permanent.
9 month contract to start ASAP. To be based in Melbourne CBD post lockdown.
You need to be Permanent Resident / Australian Citizen to be eligible for this role.
- Experience in Salesforce development
- Solid Knowledge/ Understanding of Salesforce Basics
- Experience in Data, tables, triggers, rules etc.
- Strong track record in Support/Service Analyst roles
- Experience in Workflows, Process builders, Basic Apex, Validation Rules, Sharing & Security etc.
- Exposure to Marketing Cloud would be nice to have
- Exposure to any CCM tools/ Thunderhead/ SmartComms/ Conga
- Willing to learn quickly - Marketing Cloud, Smartcomms etc
- You will be flexible, adaptable and a team player who has the ability to communicate effectively with both your team and the wider business.
What's in it for you?
- Exciting opportunities to contribute and learn from the best people in the Salesforce world
- Work in a space where Salesforce is the core technology binding all other systems
- Exceptional leadership support and flexible working
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101370. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com