About the Company
Work for one of Queensland's leading corporate firms, working with networks both domestically and internationally. This organisation is based in Brisbane CBD and is focused on having the best reputation within the industry.
In turn you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment, an opportunity to develop new skills and a team that truly values their members. This contract opportunity is a great role for someone looking for an exciting fast paced role!
About the Role
This position is for an Risk Junior Analyst for a fixed-term contract, and will be positioned within the broader Risk Management Group. Your role will be an integral in providing tools, training and advice to internal teams that allows them to identify and mitigate operational deficiencies while strategically avoiding emerging risks.
Objectives of the role are:
- Creating risk management frameworks through documenting business process, identifying areas of risk, and the implementation process improvement and internal controls;
- Conduct internal control oversight, mapping, testing and reporting by performing risk audits both centrally and on location;
- Produce accurate, concise, timely operations and enterprise risk reports;
- Contribute to drafting risk policies and procedures; and
- Coordinating the timely production of compliance related certifications and reports
To be successfully considered for this role you must be degree qualified in Finance/Accounting /Business or equivalent. Additionally we are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with ability to engage across all levels.
Further skills and requirements:
- Ability to identify, analyse and proactively resolve problems which impact operational risk and compliance
- 2 years 'experience in risk management, compliance or internal audits
- Sound knowledge of best practise in financial and operational risk and compliance principles
- 6 month contract role
- Outstanding company performance and culture
- Inspiring peer group
- CBD Corporate offices
- Business partnering role
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90981. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com