A great opportunity for a junior/graduate to join a well-known Australian organisation on a 12 month contract basis.
In the role of Junior IT Change Analyst your primary responsibility is to ensure rigorous IT Change Management policies and processes are fulfilled across the organisation and to minimise any risks and negative impacts on organisational performance, operations and IT services portfolio.
Candidate will be responsible for;
- Adhering and complying to Change Management processes and approved policy
- Ensuring IT Changes are created, recorded, tracked and reported through the Service Management System (ServiceNow)
- Generating reports and providing information for audits and analyses on performance, trends, outcomes and issues
- Evaluating and documenting IT Change and their impacts
- Engaging with multiple vendors and stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- IT change management related work experience
- Experience with ServiceNow (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and thrives on working in a dynamic environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Benedict on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89725. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com