About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a well renowned construction company in Wollongong. The company is a reputable contractor with multiple projects based across NSW.
About the Role
We are looking for a Junior Engineer for a full-time permanent position. You will be based in the companies head office in Wollongong alongside a small team and expected to have regular site visits.
Your responsibilities include;
- Quality Assurance
- Handle procurement of site labour and materials required
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- Liaise with clients on site
The ideal candidate will have;
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 2 years' experience working on civil or building projects with a contractor or subcontractor.
- Good communication skills and highly desirable to be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well established Construction Company! The role will suit individuals local to the Wollongong area who are looking to start their career in construction.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email your CV to Clare Veness at email@example.com Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com