About the Company
This global organisation has a distinguished history and an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. Not only do they pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff they also offer a diverse and dynamic environment in which career progression is facilitated.
About the Role
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will work closely with the procurement area. Your responsibilites will include:
- Resolve supplier accounts queries, including invocie discrepancies.
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Handling general phone and email enquires.
- Running reports
- Project assistance - system upgrades/testing
You will ideally have some office admin experience, preferably in accounts payable and receivable, or be studying an Accounting qualification. You must have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and the ability to absorb new systems quickly and confidently. You must be well presented and love working in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field and has an enviable and highly sought after culture.
- Immediate start available
- South Brisbane location - handy to the train and buses
- Modern offices
- Energetic, social and vibrant culture
- $50 000 per annum plus super - many internal company perks and incentives on offer (ask us what they are!)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90318. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com