URGENTLY require a Java Middleware Developer for an initial 10 month contract with a large QLD Government Department.
The department is in the process of modernising and transforming its systems and enhancing its online service delivery through a number of initiatives. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly acquire an understanding of the solutions being developed utilising a variety of documentation, the existing system components and face to face communication to achieve this.
They will be working in an agile team environment along with other team members, including business analysts, developers and Subject Matter Experts.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Implementing business requirements using Java technologies, including Java 8, Spring Framework and related frameworks (including Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration) and Groovy.
- Integration with existing systems; reusing existing business functionality provided via Oracle Stored Procedures were applicable.
- Experience with WebLogic (11g and/or 12c)
- Experience with REST API
- Implementing automated unit and functional tests.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Good oral communication skills, stakeholder interaction skills and collaborative team working
- Creating and contributing to the development of supporting documentation and knowledge transfer to support teams
- Self starter who can work both in a team, but individually when required
- Able to multi-task, working on a variety of work streams concurrently.
Desirable Experience with:
- Micro Services, GraphQL, Message Driven API, SOAP Web Services
- Oracle 11g/12c database experience
- Experience working in a complex enterprise level software development environment;
Interested? APPLY NOW!!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99777. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com