About the Role
Provide Java Lead Analyst skills including software development and leading delivery teams in the development and support of applications to ensure a timely delivery of project deliverables.
The duties of this role may include some or all of the following:
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise Java development domain including Java, JEE (JSF2 and JPA), WebSphere and Subversion
- A solid understanding of issue management systems like JIRA, project management skills and version control.
- Support the Project Manager in effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications and personnel in achieving a successful implementation.
- Provide leadership and technical skills to ensure a timely delivery of Project/s deliverables and interfaces to existing systems.
- Hands on Software development role following defined governance procedures,
- The ability to mentor staff members at all level of seniority.
- Plan, direct, lead, report and coordinate project Development resources to develop software interfaces between project solutions and systems.
- Test, implement and support delivery of the project from start up through to 'go live' and beyond into the warranty period.
- Liaise with required stakeholders
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Highly desirable skills/experience in (though not limited to):
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, JSF2, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Previous Lead Analyst experience.
- Experience within large complex organisations; such as Qld Government or similar organisations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on +61 409 614 218, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100136. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com