This is a permanent role in Brisbane.
Work on design & Development tasks to complete project deliverables working on integration technologies in an Enterprise Java space.
Working in a large complex organisation, you will receive great corporate benefits and will have fantastic opportunities to progress your career through training and professional development.
You must demonstrate extensive experience in integration technologies, and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, automated testing and highly scalable architectures.
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture;
- Contributes to incident and problem management across supplier partners and internal teams;
- Maintain compliance posture across systems;
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams;
- Level 3 on call requirement on a rostered basis
- Experience with a broad range of Web Services Standards and integration design patterns (request/response, publish/subscribe, assured delivery, synchronous vs. asynchronous required.
- Strong experience in software/middleware components (Enterprise Services Bus, Enterprise Messaging, J2EE application servers) required
- Experience running small projects ie ability to breakdown task, estimate task effort, prioritise tasks, plan and schedule own tasks in the context of planned work where a team
- Experience in enterprise integration including XML/XSLT, Data Transformation, Message Routing, Integration Infrastructure and Web Services (WS*, REST, JSON) preferred.
- Relational database experience (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and Sybase) and programming experience (C#, Java, COBOL, PL/SQL, T-SQL) preferred.
- Java8, Maven, Intellij Idea, Spring, Spring Boot
- JBOSS, JEE, SOA, Tomcat, Microservice architecture and technology
- Apache Kafka, MuleESB, Camel
- AWS, cloud native and SOA deployment patterns and practices
- Git, TeamCity, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Integration concepts, Rest, SOAP, etc
- Design and Integration Patterns
- Business rule technology
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- Scripting technologies and linux environments
- Strong CS understanding, algorithms and data structures
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90147. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com