|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to present an excellent Java Developer contract opportunity with a well-respected organisation that is the market leader in their field. This is an initial 6 month contract with a high chance of extension. There are three positions available!
You will work primarily on back end development with some frontend components to stretch. The whole team is currently working from home with no plans to bring people back to the office just yet.
About the Role
- Work in a small team, as part of a larger software delivery organization, to develop software, tested, on time and to requirements
- Participate in the Agile software engineering process, including stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning and reviews
- Leverage existing frameworks to develop back end services
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Experience in Java full stack development.
- Experience in enterprise design with good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and challenges.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Other skills which would be desirable are: GIT, JIRA, SVN, Liquibase, GeoServer, Spring, Jive, RESTful APIs, HTML5, etc.
- Ability to translate technical complexities of the core product to the end user is highly desirable
- Ability to work in well with large team
- Skills in cloud technologies
- Skills in web development including HTML5, React or Angular, JQuery, or Typescript
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Grab the opportunity and get an application in today for an immediate review.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102204. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com