- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD Fringe
- Close to public transport, cafes and restaurants
Application development, Digital Development & Delivery, testing, release management, providing software architectural solutions and design
Working in a global organisation , you will join Digital delivery team to providing software architectural solutions and design as well as undertake project development tasks and be responsible for key deliverables.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Continuously improve yourself and others.
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture;
- Contributes to incident and problem management across supplier partners and internal teams;
- Maintain compliance posture across systems;
- Provides input to disaster recovery, high availability, rapid restoration of services through involvement in business impact assessment and business continuity planning;
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams;
Required skills and experience:
- Java8, Maven, Gradle, Spring, Spring Boot
- JBOSS, JEE, SOA, Microservices architecture and technology
- AWS SQS, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search
- Git, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
Must have valid Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89361. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com