Application development, maintaining existing systems, unit testing, release management, design and building databases, identifying issues, problem solving.
Working in a non for profit organisation, you will join an existing team to provide development and maintenance activities to support existing systems.
Our client is a well-established and successful non-for-profit organisation based in Brisbane. Joining this team you will undertake activities to develop and maintain existing systems, improve systems and provide input in implementation, backup, system integration and application development.
- Contribute to implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Gain understanding of business requirements and convert them into comprehensive system design
- Working outside of business hours at short notice if needed
- Liaise with teams and stakeholders as needed
- System documentation including technical design and architecture
- Provide input in administration and maintenance of all production and internal test environments
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with Java, Hibernate, Springboot and Powershell
- SQL Server, PostgreSQL, knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- GIT, Jira, TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of IAC and DevOps tools like Ansible
- Advanced problem solving and debugging
- API management, data modelling, legacy integration techniques
Must have valid Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89361. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com