Fixed term contract for about 6 months with possible extensions|Java development experience| Brisbane CBD
About the role
As an analyst programmer you will be an integral member of a high performing agile team, developing and supporting modern web application solutions that enable the community to succeed with the business of learning, teaching, and research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage with clients, users and external partners to determine business needs and propose compelling, pragmatic solutions.
- With a great approach, participate effectively in all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle from proposal to implementation.
- Deliver exceptional client service and problem solving skills in response to production application issues and user requests.
- Work positively and collaboratively as a member of an agile team that is focused on the continuous and timely delivery of successful outcomes.
- Innovate with new technologies and new technical approaches that allow the team to more efficiently deliver better results for the organisation.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5-10+ years back-end development experience using Java (Java EE, JAX-RS, JPA) implementing persistence and service layers aligned with micro-service architectures.
- Proven front-end development experience desirable
- Java exeperience requiredAbility to support and interact with a range of stakeholders utilising your excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89865. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com