|Posted||7 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a large Queensland Government organisation. They are seeking services of a Java developer to support their existing applications to ensure a timely delivery of operational deliverables.
About the Role
The Java Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of an application software project team to develop and support Java built application systems (components and/or COTS interfaces) with the Java Toolset within a Java EE environment with specific knowledge of JSF2.
- Work within the following spaces: IBM WebSphere Application Server, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Utilise WebSphere application server and Oracle database server would be an advantage.
- Processing XML files using java would be an advantage.
- Develop and document specifications and designs for Java application software.
Highly desirable skills/experience in
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, JSF2, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Prior experience using WebSphere application server and Oracle database.
- Processing XML files using java.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069 , quoting ref no. JO-2104-104070. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com