|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturer of construction and mining equipment organisation. They have the largest global presence in these industries.
The history of the organisation is in doing, creating, and building, problem-solving, innovating, testing, servicing, and improving.
About the Role
- Experience in full-stack Java development
- The 6-month initial contract with potential ongoing extension
- Over five years of full-stack Senior Java Developer
- Experience in Java enterprise development in large, complex systems
- Experience in enterprise design with a good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and challenges.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Other skills which would be desirable are GIT, JIRA, SVN, Liquibase, GeoServer, Spring, Jive, RESTful APIs, HTML5, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- The ability to translate the technical complexities of the core product to the end-user is highly desirable
- Ability to work well with a large team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 0730231069, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102919. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com