|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a large manufacturer of construction and mining equipment organisation. They have largest global presence in these industries.
The history of the organisation is in doing, creating, and building, problem solving, innovating, testing, servicing and improving.
About the Role
- Experience in full-stack Java development
- 6-month initial contract with potential on-going extension
- Over five years of full-stack Senior Java Developer
- Experience in Java enterprise development in large, complex systems
- Experience in enterprise design with good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and challenges.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Other skills which would be desirable are: GIT, JIRA, SVN, Liquibase, GeoServer, Spring, Jive, RESTful APIs, HTML5, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to translate technical complexities of the core product to the end user is highly desirable
- Ability to work in well with large team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069 , quoting ref no. JO-2102-102919. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com