|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a contract opportunity for Iteration Manager with one of our well-respected government clients. This role will see you through until Oct 2021. If your contract is finishing up or you are in between contracts and looking for a short-term gig, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
As the Iteration Lead you will:
- Managing and tracking sprint progress against budgeted hours and schedule, maintaining sprint flow by removing blockers and bottlenecks, focusing on goals and communicating any potential risks and recommending solutions, and resolving complicated project issues.
- Ensuring the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained.
- Assisting in the development, planning, and delivery of a portfolio of work for the team
- Supporting self-managed teams to enable them to manage impediments and expedite interactions/dependencies outside of the team.
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies and other meetings/events including daily scrum/stand-up, iteration planning (including user story definition, sizing & prioritization), iteration reviews, iteration retrospectives, feature backlog refinement.
- Supporting agile development best-practices, including automated testing, CI/CD, BDD, in partnership with team members who have direct responsibility for those practices.
- Extensive experience as an Iteration Manager/Scrum Master.
- Strong understanding of Agile behaviors, tools, and techniques (e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban, etc), ideally with Agile certification(s).
- Experience in applying servant leadership traits when leading distributed teams across multiple projects with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Experience in applying a customer-focused mindset to successfully deliver complex customer-facing solutions, ideally in a public sector environment.
- Experience in supporting digital transformation projects following DevSecOps principles in a complex and emerging technology environment to deliver tangible iterated outcomes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102970. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com