Our fast-paced Application Delivery team have an initial 3-month contract opportunity for a passionate change professional, experienced in Agile methodology, to join us as Iteration Lead. In this diverse role, you'll coach and mentor stakeholders across the Application Delivery team on Agile trends, best practice and effective ways of working. You'll also support the leadership team with the development of Agile practices across the project and will drive the capability uplift of Agile ways of thinking and operating.
As Iteration Lead, you'll also assist the project team by providing reports, leading sprint activities, and addressing roadblocks. Your ability to communicate effectively and motivate others in a team environment will be essential to maintain transparency and keep delivery teams on track. You'll regularly engage with product owners to consolidate requirements into a managed backlog that will drive our project team's activities during sprints and product releases. You will also provide mentoring and leadership to team members on Agile Practices and Rituals. This opportunity would suit a team-player with a positive attitude, who is willing to operate in a hands-on project environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Iteration Lead will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in Business, Information & Technology, or other related field;
- Scrum Master Certification;
- Previous illustrated success in a Scrum Master role, in an Agile software development environment;
- Demonstrable understanding of the SDLC and Scrum / Agile framework;
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with strong listening, negotiating and influencing skills;
- Exceptional skills in time-management, organisation and planning;
- Proven ability to maintain a team focus, with willingness to work in a hands-on environment with a development team;
- Proven knowledge of contemporary system testing methodologies, strategies, practices and procedures;
- Understanding of User Stories as a requirement gathering approach;
- Demonstrable professional work ethic with a proven ability to take on new challenges and be able to adapt to change, with a positive, "can do" attitude;
- Proven knowledge of broader project management methodology and techniques i.e. PMBoK, MSP, Prince2 and Waterfall, with advanced knowledge in Agile methodologies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91002. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com