|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Are you looking for your next exciting contract work for the year? If yes, have a look at this initial 9-month contract opportunity!
We are excited to present a brand new IT Transition Manager contract role with one of our well-respected major player in the Australian energy sector. This contract will see you through until 2022 with the possibility of extension. You will join a high-performing team working on complex IT systems in a large-scale enterprise environment.
About the Role
The Transition Manager is responsible for managing the overall integration of various vendor-delivered energy trading projects in the client's Settlements Program. This role is expected to provide technical leadership and work closely with the Trading Program Manager, Testing Project Manager, and the supplier representatives to ensure our solution is fully integrated and transitioned by the end of 2021. Success in this role is defined as a seamless transition to ICT business-as-usual without unplanned outages or business disruption.
- Prepare necessary plans to ensure all technical stakeholders (including suppliers) are fully informed of the approach and requirements.
- Provide detailed cutover plans, dry-run coordination, roll-back plans, release and deployment oversight and hyper-care both pre and post-go-live.
- Work closely with Supplier Project Managers to monitor progress to plan, understand dependencies, monitor compliance to standards, and recommend corrective actions.
- Align with services such as architecture and cyber security within the transition execution.
- Coordinate triage processes and the prioritisation of defect analysis, resolution, and corrective actions.
- Be the primary contact point for the transition activities.
- Engage and communicate with ICT teams and Subject Matter Leads.
- Comply with all relevant legislation, policies, processes, procedures, and work practices
SKILLS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as IT, Engineering or similar.
- ITIL certification (highly desired).
- Agile certification or equivalent experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103659. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com