|Posted||13 days ago|
bout the Company
Iconic brand in Australia. Be part of a team providing onsite technical and desktop support. Great company.
About the Role
The IT support team Member primarily exists to provide on-site IT Support Services, including provisioning and maintenance of software and hardware, user profile and account configuration, incident management, and user assistance.
This role will provide on-site technical assistance to IT service providers, enabling effective management of incidents and services requests. This includes VIP support services.
Provide a Tech-Bar service for IT assistance. This may include providing advice/training to users, assisting with access to self-help resources, providing level 1 support for user issues (such as hardware or application issues), helping with raising service requests or incidents etc.
Small team onsite.
- Communicate in a professional manner with end users and Management regarding the status of resolution of issues
* Assist the team by providing on-site guidance and advice for problem resolution.
* Assist users with provisioning and maintenance of software and hardware systems.
* Assist service providers in managing an appropriate level of spares on-site.
* Identification of incident trends and liaising with relevant service providers to actively manage recurring incidents or problems
* Assist service providers in resolving incidents and requests by providing general technical assistance on site (under instruction guidance).
* Provide VIP IT support for Senior business leaders and executives.
* Educate users on appropriate use of software and hardware systems in
Excellent communication skills required. You will be highly customer focused and take pride in providing a top level of service to a diverse group of users.
Previous experience of working in a Manufacturing organisation beneficial. Location would ideally suit someone who has a car.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103725. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com